Compass Health Center is seeking a full-time Call Center Staff Member to join our growing organization in our Chicago, IL office.
As Call Center Staff Member, you will be a key point of contact for our patients and will hold the responsibility of representing the organization with courtesy and professionalism. Your primary responsibility will be to schedule patient appointments and obtain detailed patient information over telephone. You will also be responsible for assuring all incoming patient inquiries are taken care of in a timely and professional manner.
If you are a highly motivated administrative staff member who is honest, kind, organized, detail oriented, conscientious and enjoys working in a team, you would be a great fit for our organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming patient and parent phone calls and responding to phone messages in a timely and professional manner
- Scheduling appointments for new and existing patients
- Obtaining detailed patient demographic and insurance information in preparation for intake
- Making reminder calls for intake evaluation appointments and psychiatrist outpatient appointments
- Assisting family therapists in scheduling priority family sessions
- Performing data entry of patient information
- Performing various administrative tasks such as, scanning, emailing, faxing and mailing documents
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Hold a Bachelor degree (preferred)
- Have previous administrative, customer service, or scheduling experience
- Medical/insurance office experience would be a plus
- Are able to deal with sensitive patient situations in a compassionate and confidential manner
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- Enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative environment
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise, up to 6%, based on annual review