Compass Health Center is seeking a Director of Mental Health Mood Disorders for our Adult Partial Hospitalization program in our Chicago office.
We are seeking an experienced clinician with past management experience and a passion for delivering science-based therapy to adults with a variety of mental health needs to lead our Adult PHP Programs. If you work effectively with patients in crisis, possesses an excellent work ethic, feel passionate about patient care and have the ability to work collaboratively with others, you would be a great fit for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of program material and curriculum
- Scheduling, conducting and writing intakes of new patients to the program
- Advertising, interviewing, hiring staff, as needed
- Managing and supervising staff program staff
- Marketing program(s) to potential referral sources, as needed
- Overseeing initial and continuing insurance needs of patients
- Providing group, individual, and family therapy, as needed
- Meeting with patients individually to assess progress and guide treatment planning
- Communicating with patient’s family members or support system, as needed
- Coordinating care with patient’s outside providers to ensure continuity of care
- Assessing patient’s progress and need for higher level of care or discharge
- Guiding discharge planning to ensure continuity of care
- Charting progress of patients appropriately
- Overseeing and manage Group Therapists and daily clinical care
- Aiding in crisis management, as needed
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Are a Psychologist or Master’s level clinician with clinical experience conducting intakes, assessments, individual, family, and group therapy
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: PhD, PsyD, LCSW, or LCPC
- Have knowledge and experience of group dynamics utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as well as other empirically supported treatments
- Have previous experience with patients in crisis.
- Possess clinical experience conducting intakes, assessments, individual, family, and group therapy
- Have experience supervising clinical staff, both licensed and seeking licensure
- Have previous experience with program development and implementation experience.
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise, up to 6%, based on annual review