In the Chicago Adult Evening IOP, an assigned treatment team will design individualized treatment plans that consider psychiatric diagnoses, developmental functioning, behavioral needs, family involvement, and community resources. Each individual will participate in DBT/CBT group therapy, 1:1 sessions, and receive medication management support.
Those enrolled in the program will have the option to engage in additional family/couples therapy if clinically indicated. This comprehensive approach to the treatment plan is designed to operate around daytime commitments in an effort to increase overall functioning in a balanced and healthy life.
Evening Intensive Outpatient Goals:
- Improve functioning while maintaining structure, work-related responsibilities and daytime commitments
- Provide intensive evidence based and individualized care for adults
- Minimize risk while reducing psychiatric symptoms
For adults 18 years and older with work-related responsibilities and daytime commitments.
Adult treatment modalities may include:
- Psychiatric Assessment and Medication Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Art Therapy
Compass’ multidisciplinary staff will decrease the amount of time an individual spends in the program as their symptoms and level of functioning progresses. Our clinicians help participants transition back to the community and outside providers while maintaining current daytime responsibilities. The average length of stay in the Evening IOP is approximately 3 to 5 weeks. Due to individualized treatment plans and rates of progression, the length of the IOP may vary.
For more information regarding our Evening IOP,
please fill out our contact form.
Information provided here will remain confidential.