The Adult Evening IOP is designed for adults who are unable to participate in daytime programming as a result of work-related responsibilities and other daytime commitments. Based on need, patients may either begin treatment in the evening program or transition from daytime programming to the Evening IOP.
Each individual will work with a treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan. Treatment includes participating in group Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), individual therapy, and medication management. Depending on need, family therapy may be incorporated into the treatment plan.
The average length in the Adult Evening IOP is 3 to 5 weeks, but this will vary based on individualized treatment plans and progress. Typically, individuals begin the Evening IOP by attending nightly, with the goal of decreasing frequency as symptoms lessen and functioning improves.
EVENING INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT GOALS:
- Improve functioning while maintaining structure, work-related responsibilities and daytime commitments
- Provide intensive evidence-based and individualized care for adults
- Reduce symptoms in a supportive environment
For adults 18 years and older with work-related responsibilities and daytime commitments.
ADULT TREATMENT MODALITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Psychiatric Assessment and Medication Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
For more information regarding our Evening IOP,
please fill out our contact form.
Information provided here will remain confidential.