Compass Health Center is seeking a Front Office staff member to join our growing organization in both our Northbrook, IL and Chicago, IL offices.
As Front Office Staff member, you will be the first point of contact for our patients and office visitors and will hold the responsibility to represent our organization in a professional and courteous manner.
If you are a highly motivated candidate who is honest, kind, organized, detail oriented, conscientious and enjoys working in a team, you would be a great fit for our organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering all incoming phone calls and returning phone messages in a timely and professional manner
- Printing next day’s schedules, creating superbills, making reminder calls for intake evaluation appointments, and psychiatrist outpatient appointments
- Filling out intake forms, assuring patients meet predetermined criteria
- Creating e-charts and notifying the proper clinicians of appointments
- Creating file folders and filing as appropriate
- Assisting families with filling out intake paperwork
- Assisting family therapists in scheduling priority family sessions
- Confirming demographic information, insurance information and credit card information
- Collecting patient payments
- Consistently notifying the proper clinician that their patient has arrived
- Escorting patients to their proper designated group room/area
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Hold a Bachelor degree (preferred)
- Previous experience in medical or insurance office experience would be a plus
- Are able to relay detailed patient information in a compassionate and confidential manner
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- Enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative environment
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise up to 6%, based on annual review.