Posted: August 1, 2018
Compass Health Center is seeking an Exposure Therapist for OCD and Complex Anxiety Disorder Track for our Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs in both our Northbrook and Chicago offices.
We are seeking a clinician experienced with working with individuals with OCD and complex anxiety disorders, and delivering exposure therapy.
If you work effectively with patients in crisis, possesses an excellent work ethic, feel passionate about patient care and have the ability to work collaboratively with others, you would be a great fit for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting exposure therapy sessions with assigned patients on a daily basis
- Attending rounds and other program meetings regularly
- Effectively communicating between patients, families and the treatment team
- Communicating with outside providers conducting exposure therapy for continuity of care
- Assessing patients’ progress and need for higher level of care or discharge
- Charting progress of patients appropriately in the system
- Conducting group therapy sessions
- Development and implementation of the OCD and Complex Anxiety Disorder material and curriculum
- Coordinating care with patients’ outside providers to ensure continuity of care
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Have two years, post master’s OCD and exposure therapy experience
- Hold the following licenses or certification: PhD, MSW, LCPC
- Possess a core skill set of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise, up to 6%, based on annual review