Compass Health Center is seeking an Experienced CADC Adolescent Group Therapists for our Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs in our Northbrook and Chicago offices.
We are seeking an experienced clinician with a passion for delivering science-based therapy to adolescents with a variety of mental health needs. If you are passionate about working with adolescents and their families to communicate, develop and carry out appropriate treatment plans and compassionate care, you would be an ideal addition to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing group therapy to patients in a safe and therapeutic milieu
- Assessing patients on daily basis for safety, ADLs, and mental status
- Developing effective therapeutic group relationships that promote positive change in patients
- Utilizing empirically supported interventions for presenting issues and diagnoses, including CBT, DBT, and psychoeducation
- Providing individual therapy and safety checks with safety plan as needed
- Development of program material and curriculum
- Organizing and maintaining clinical group material to provide structure to curriculum
- Tracking frequency of skills taught in program to ensure full breadth of CBT/DBT skills are provided
- Participating in clinical rounds to learn updates and provide feedback to staff
- Communicating patient progress, interaction and presentation to clinical staff
- Charting progress of patients appropriately
- Completing discharges for patients discharging from the intensive outpatient program
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
Have two years post master’s experience
- Possess a core skill set of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Hold a CADC License
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: LCSW, LCPC, MSW, LPC, MFT, LMFT, PsyD, or PhD
- Have prior experience working in partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient program
- Have prior experience treating the following:
- Depression/mood disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Have experience supervising clinical staff, both licensed and seeking licensure
- Have previous experience with program development and implementation experience.
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise up to 6%, based on annual review.